In the month of November, lot many important things happened around the world. A short list of bits of ibps current affairs 2017 questions and answers November month presented below. Have a look and for more bits, you please look for the attached pdf file which is free of cost and no need to subscribe or so.
We have been updating our portal with latest general awareness study material since months. We hope those are very much help full in solving the questions in competitive exams like banking sector, IBPS PO, SO, Clerk, RRB etc. We have uploaded files along with ibps current affairs 2017 questions and answers November month which can be free downloaded format. Revise it regularly.
Lot many viewers are very much happy with these collection and asking for more. We also get excited to do so.
Some of the Random Questions Will have the chance to be asked from the list of bits mentioned below :
1……………. telecom giant SoftBank will be investing USD 627 million in the eCommerce company Snapdeal.
2. Who among the following has been summoned by US court for provoking violence during 1984 riots?
3. SunEdison has signed MoU with which Government to establish 5000MW solar projects?
4. Japanese telecom giant SoftBank will be investing USD…………..million in the e-commerce company Snapdeal.
5. Former Union Carbide chief…………………..who was wanted in India regarding the 1984 Bhopal gas tragedy has died.
6. As per the McKinsey report, the study predicts to have…….. more metros by 2025 in India.
For many other important bits, look for the pdf file which is attached below.
Click Here for IBPS Current Affairs 2017 Questions and Answers November Month.