The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD) is going to recruit the candidates as for the posts of junior accountant officer, junior assistant, student counselor, junior superintendent, etc. The application forms for this iit delhi recruitment 2017 teaching non-teaching positions are already released and are available on the official website. The candidates who wants to apply for this recruitment they should apply on or before the last date. This recruitment is conducted for filling the 81 number of vacancies in the IITD. These 81 vacancies are split for the various cadres. The candidates should have the age limit of maximum 32 years for the posts of junior superintendent and junior accounts officer and maximum of 27 years for the posts of senior assistant, junior assistant and junior assistant (accounts) posts.
The upper age will be relaxed for all the candidates as per the norms of government. The candidates should complete the graduate degree or any other its equivalent education at least with 60% of aggregate marks from a recognized university for the posts of junior superintendent and junior assistant posts.The applicants should passed the B.Com or its equivalent for the posts of junior accounts officer and junior assistant (accounts). The selection process will be based on the written examination followed by the practical test.
More Information on IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017 Teaching Non-Teaching Positions :
The candidates who are shortlisted in both the written exam and practical test they can go for the interview. After completing the interview process the selected candidates will get the intimation through the email or contact number. So the candidates should give a valid email ID and contact number for the future communication. The selected candidates will get the salary of in between Rs.5200/- and Rs.20200/- and the extra grade pay will be up to Rs.2800/- per month for the post of junior assistant (catering) and in between Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- and the extra grade pay will be up to Rs.4200/- per month for the posts of junior superintendent and junior accounts officer.
For clear details regarding the salary, eligibility and selection process, etc you should visit the official website frequently. The candidates should apply through online by the official website. The application form should reached on or before the 10th November, 2017. The applicants should download their call letter for the written exam at least 10 days before the examination. The remaining information on this iit delhi recruitment 2017 teaching non-teaching positions like the name of the post, age limit, salary details, etc will be given as follows.
Name of the post & number of vacancies:
- Student counselor – 01 vacancies
- Jr.superintendent & Jr.accounts officer – 14 vacancies
- Sr.assistant & Jr.assistant – 66 vacancies
- For the superintendent & accounts officer – Maximum of 32 years
- For Sr.Assistant & Jr.Assistant – Maximum of 27 years
- Graduation degree for the posts of Jr.assistant and Jr.superintendent
- B.com or its equivalent for the posts of Jr.accounts officer and Jr.assistant
- Written examination
- Practical test/ presentation
- Jr. Assistant – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + Rs.2000/- GP
- Jr.superintendent & Jr.accounts officer – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + Rs.4200/- GP
- Student counselor – Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Rs.6600/- GP
How to apply:
- The candidates should apply through online by the official website
- The application form should reached up to 10th November, 2017