The Krishi Vipran Board has announced the recruitment of khand vipanan adhikari & kendra prabhari posts. The candidates who are interested to participate in this recruitment they should send their prescribed krishi vipran vikas limited (KVVL) online application form either in online or offline. This recruitment is conducted for filling the 1555 number of vacancies in the KVVL. These 1555 vacancies are split for the different posts like district marketing manager, computer operator, etc. The KVVL is trying to develop the agricultural economy of india through the development of farmer, new agri technology and new farming method, etc. The mission of the KVVL is to facilitate and strengthen the marketing and developmental gaps in the farmer’s eco system.
The candidates should have the age limit of 21 years to maximum of 40 years for the district marketing manager post and having 18 years to maximum of 40 years for all other posts. The upper age will be applicable for all the candidates based on the rules of government. The applicants should have passed the 12th or any other its equivalent for the posts of assistant khand vipanan adhikari and kendra prabhari. The candidates should complete the graduation or its equivalent for the khand vipanan adhikari and district marketing manager. The candidates who wants to apply for the computer operator post of this krishi vipran vikas limited (KVVL) online application form, they should complete the intermediate and diploma with computer application.
The Selection process will be based on the written examination. The candidates who are shortlisted in the written examination, they can go for the interview process. After completing the all stages of selection, the selected candidates will get an intimation through the contact number or email. So the candidates should give a valid email ID and contact number for the future communication.The selected candidates for KVVL will get the salary of in between Rs.15600/- to Rs.20900/- for the district marketing manager post and Rs.11500/- to Rs15840/- for the khand vipanan adhikari post. For more details regarding the salary of various posts, you can check in the official notification.
The interested candidates have to check their eligibility before going to apply. The candidates may apply either in online or offline. The online applicants should enter all the mandatory details carefully and have to upload all required documents and then submit it. Before submitting the application form you have to check all the information which is provided by you. After submitting the application form you have to take a hard copy of application for the future reference. The KVVL application should reached upto 10th November, 2017. For more latest updates you have to visit the official website daily. The other information like the name of the posts and number of vacancies are mentioned as follows.
More Information on Krishi Vipran Vikas Limited (KVVL) Online Application Form :
Name of the post & number of vacancies:
- Asst khand vipanan adhikari – 750 vacancies
- Kendra prabhari – 350 vacancies
- Khand vipanan adhikari – 350 vacancies
- District marketing manager – 80 vacancies
- Computer operator – 25 vacancies
- District marketing manager – 21 years to 40 years
- For all other posts – 18 years to 40 years
Educational qualification for KVVL:
- Computer operator – Diploma in computer application
- Kendra prabhari & asst khand vipanan adhikari – 12th/ Intermediate
- District marketing manager – post graduation
- Khand vipanan adhikari – graduation
Application fee: N/A
- Written examination
KVVL Salary details:
- Kendra prabhari & computer operator – Rs.4800/- to Rs.7200/- per month
- Khand vipanan adhikari – Rs.11500/- to Rs.15840/- per month
- District marketing manager – Rs.15600/- to Rs.20900/- per month
- Asst khand vipanan adhikari – Rs.5800/- to Rs.8400/- per month
How to apply:
- The candidates should send their prescribed application form through online or offline.
- The application form should reached upto 10th November, 2017