A latest notification has announced by the MPPEB recruitment 2017 online application form of supervisor, assistant sub-inspector, subedar, etc posts. The candidates who are interested to participate in this event, they should apply through online only. This recruitment is conducted for filling the 1240 number of vacancies in MPPEB. These 1240 vacancies are divided into different cadres like supervisor, assistant sub-inspector, lower divisional clerk, etc posts. The candidates should have the age limit minimum of 18 years. The upper age will be relaxed based on the reserved categories.
The applicants should have the minimum qualification of graduation for the supervisor post and Diploma in computer for the assistant sub-inspector, subedar and lower divisional clerk posts. For the stenographer post, the candidates should have complete the higher secondary education and having some relevant skills. The candidates have to pay Rs.700/- for the supervisor (women) anganwadi worker post and Rs.500/- for all other posts as application fee. The SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.350/- for the supervisor (women) anganwadi worker post and Rs.250/- for all other posts. The candidates have to pay Rs.70/- in addition as examination fee for the posts of LCD, stenographer and assistant sub-inspector posts.
The selection process of this MPPEB recruitment 2017 online application form will be based on the written examination followed by the skill test. The candidates who are shortlisted in the written examination and skill test they can go for the interview process. After completing the interview process, the selected candidates will get an intimation from the committee of MPPEB. The reservation benefits will be applicable as per the rules of government. The interested candidates should check the all requirements and then go for the next step. The eligible candidates should apply through online by the official website of MPPEB.
For applying online, you have to follow some instructions and after completing the applying process, you have to take a print out for the future reference. The candidates who are applied for this exam they should download their call letter through the official page. The exam will be scheduled on 07-12-2017 for the supervisor post and 30-11-2017 for all other posts. For the latest updates you have to check the official website of MPPEB. The remaining information like the name of the posts and number of vacancies, etc will be given as follows.
More Information on MPPEB recruitment 2017 online application form :
Name of the post & number of vacancies:
- Supervisor (women) – 399 vacancies
- Supervisor (women) anganwadi worker – 243 vacancies
- Assistant sub-inspector – 395 vacancies
- Subedar – 173 vacancies
- Lower divisional clerk – 25 vacancies
- Stenographer – 05 vacancies
Age limit: minimum of 18 years
- The candidates should complete 10th / 12th / graduation for the respective posts.
- Supervisor (women) anganwadi worker post – Rs.700/- and for SC/ST candidates Rs.350/-
- Remaining all other posts – Rs.500/- and for the SC/ST candidates Rs.250/-
- Written examination
- Skill test
- Interview process
How to apply:
- The candidates should apply through online
- Go to the official website
- Click on “Citizens services” > “Application”
- Read the instructions and click on continue
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Submit the request successfully
- Now make the payment
- Take a print out for the exam
- The application should reached on or before the 30th October, 2017 for the supervisor post and 29th October, 2017 for all other posts.