The National Institute of Technology (NIT) is going to recruit the candidates as for the posts of professor, assistant professor and associate professor, etc posts. The online applications forms are already released and are available on the official website. The candidates of this nit rourkela placements 2017 assistant professor jobs need to be well aware of last date and get ready and fill the application before the given date. This recruitment provides 95 number of vacancies in the NIT. These 95 vacancies are divided as different cadres. The candidates should have the age limit maximum of 30 years for the assistant professor (on pre-Ph.D contract) and maximum of 40 years for the assistant professor.
The candidates who are applied for the post of associate professor they should have the age limit maximum of 45 years and maximum of 50 years for the professor post. The upper age will be relaxed for all the candidates as per the rules of government. The applicants should complete the post graduation for the assistant professor post and the candidates should complete the Ph.D with good academic record for the posts of professor and associate professor. The selection mode of this will be based on their performance in the interview process. So get all the clear knowledge on this nit rourkela placements 2017 assistant professor jobs and apply soon.
The applicants should attend for the interview on their respective schedule time. The interview schedule will be displayed on the official website. After completing the interview process the selected candidates will get the intimation through email or contact number. So the candidates should give a valid email ID and contact number for the future communication. The reservation benefits will be applicable for the reserved candidates as specified in the government. The application fee details are not mentioned in the official notification.
More Information on NIT Rourkela Placements 2017 Assistant Professor Jobs :
For the clear information about selection process, salary details and more latest updates you should visit the official website frequently. The online applicants should fill all the details carefully and you have to attach a passport size photo and required documents and then you have to submit it. Before submitting the application form you have to check all the information provided by you. After submitting the application form you should take a print out for the future reference. The last date for the registration is 30-10-2017. The remaining information like the name of the posts, eligibility, etc will be mentioned as follows.
Name of the posts:
- Assistant professor
- Assistant professor (on pre-Ph.D contract)
- Assistant professor (on contract)
- Associate professor
- Professor – maximum of 50 years
- Associate professor – maximum of 45 years
- Assistant professor – maximum of 40 years
- Assistant professor (on contract) – maximum of 35 years
- Assistant professor (on pre-Ph.D contract) – maximum of 30 years
- Assistant professor – Post graduation
- Associate professor & professor – Ph.D
Selection process: Interview
- Assistant professor (on contract) – Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Rs.6000/- AGP
- Assistant professor – Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Rs.8000/- AGP
- Associate professor – Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- + Rs.9,500/- AGP
- Professor – Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- + Rs.10500/- AGP
How to apply:
- The candidates should send their application form through online
- The application should submit on or before the 31-10-2017