The sikkim human resource development department has been decided to conduct sikkim Teachers eligibility Test (SKTET). The Sikkim TET 2017 Online Application are released on 10th september, 2017. The candidates who wants to participate in this sikkim tet 2017 notification online application form event, they should send their prescribed application form on or before the last date. This test is conducted for recruiting the teachers in primary level and graduate level schools. The applicants should have the minimum qualification of Diploma in elementary education. The candidates should passed the senior secondary or any other its equivalent qualification with 50% of aggregate marks for the primary level teacher post (class I-V). ok ?
Sikkim TET 2017 Online Application
The candidates should complete the B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or any other its equivalent qualification with 50% of aggregate marks for the graduate level teacher post (class VI-VIII). The applicant have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee. The application fee must be paid in the form of Demand draft, which is drawn in favour of Joint Director(Exam) , HRDD and payable at IDBI, Gangtok. The selection process will be based on the written test (paper-I and paper-II). The candidates who are shortlisted in the written test, they will go for the next process. After completing the final stage of selection, the selected candidates will get an intimation from the committee of sikkim TET.
The reservation benefits for this sikkim tet 2017 notification online application form will be applicable based on the categories as per the rules of government. The candidates should check their eligibility and then move forward. The eligible candidates should submit their prescribed application form along with the attested photo copies of required documents and also self attested photographs in Room no.308 of HRDD Secretariat. The application form should be received from 12th September, 2017 to 18th October, 2017 from 10.30AM to 2.30PM. The application forms will be available upto 10th October, 2017 in the official website.
More Information on Sikkim TET 2017 Online Application Form Notification :
The candidates who are applied for this test, they will get the admit card from 27th October, 2017 to 6th November, 2017. The test will be scheduled on 9th November, 2017 from 10.30AM to 4.30PM. For more updates you have to visit the ofiicial website frequently. The remaining information will be given as below.
- Application forms are available from 10-09-2017 to 10-10-2017
- Starting date for submitting application – 12-09-2017
- Last date for submitting the application form – 18-10-2017
- Date of issuing the admit card: from 27-10-2017 to 06-11-2017
- Date of the exam: 09-11-2017 from 10.30AM to 4.30PM
- Should passed Diploma in elementary education
- Should complete the senior secondary or its equivalent education with 50% of aggregate marks for primary level teacher post.
- Should complete the B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or its equivalent education with 50% of aggregate marks for the graduate level teacher post.
Application fee: Rs.200/-
- Written examination (paper-I and paper-II)
How to apply:
- The candidate should submit the prescribed application form on or before the 18th october, 2017.