Probationary Officer Employment notification has been released by the Syndicate Bank. As per the notification issued by the syndicate bank the vacancies are available in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I which is for Admission for one year for a post graduate diploma course in Banking & Finance from Manipal University & NITTE University which is conducted at Manipal Global Educational Service Pvt Ltd, Bangalore(MaGE) & Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd, Greater Noida (NEIPL). Aspirants of this syndicate bank probationary officer recruitment 2017 who are interested to apply should complete graduation (Degree) with 60% minimum in any discipline under a recognized university. Candidates who are eligible for the above conditions can apply through online. Candidates are selected based on their performance. Candidates applying for the Probationary Officer need to pay Rs.50/- for the category SC/ST/ PWD and Rs.500/- for General Category. Application fee can be paid through Master/Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
Applicants must fall in between 20 and 30 yrs and those fall after 01-10-2017 in other words candidate must not be born after 01-10-1994 and must not before 02-10-1984 and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms. Selection of the candidates will be based on 1st step which is written net based test after that you need to sit in a group discussion and then finally have to face personal round. Online Examination consists of 4 parts that is Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness. Candidates of this syndicate bank probationary officer recruitment 2017 are requested to apply only online as there is no other mode will be accepted. Candidates should fill the application with the valid information and incomplete applications will be rejected. Based on their results in online examination candidates are called for GD and interview. At the time of the GD and Interview candidates should have self attested Photocopy of the Graduation mark sheet which indicates “Pass” and other educational testimonials are also needed. Online window opens from 05th November 2017 and closes on 18th December 2017.
Name of the organization: Syndicate Bank
Organization website: www.syndicatebank.in
Job category: Government Job
Job Designation: Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I)
No. of Vacancies: 400
Name of the Category
Number of Posts
Other Backward Classes
Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for unreserved category as per government norms
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete their graduation in any discipline with 60% marks minimum from any recognized university by central government
Application fee: Aspirants should pay Rs.500/- for general category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD category which can be paid through internet banking or credit/visa debit cards.
Selection Process: Selection candidates will be based on 3 rounds that is online examination, Group Discussion and Interview.
· Online Application Registration starts from 5th November 2017
· Online payment of Application fees starts from 5th November 2017 to 18th November 2017
· Online window Registration closes on 18th November 2017
· Download for call letter for online examination starts after 16th December 2017
· Date of Online Examination 27th December 2017
How to Apply: Candidates should apply through online by following the instructions given below
1. Candidates should keep ready the scanned photos and signature before filling the application through online
2. Candidates should log on to the official website of the Syndicate bank that is www.syndicatebank.in
3. Click on recruitment option and select the appropriate position applied for.
4. Candidates should the instructions carefully while filling the application
5. Click on the apply online that is new Registration
6. Fill all the mandatory fields and an registration and password will be generated by the system and displayed on screen
7. Registration number and password should written by the candidates at the safe place
8. Candidate can save the data by using the SAVE AND NEXT tab
9. Candidates should fill carefully and finally click the submit button
10. Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature and click on FINAL SUBIT button
11. Candidate should click on payment button and proceed for online payment through master/visa debit or credit card or internet banking
12. When payment is successful and e-receipt will be generated
13. Candidates should take a print out of the application form and e-receipt and keep it in a safe place